This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Including full path to shared library in the executable file
- From: Balaji Venkataraman <balaji dot s dot venkataraman at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 21:43:36 -0700
- Subject: Re: Including full path to shared library in the executable file
- References: <CALgEz7rPZLJmg6nBacALfvdhkRUT5st+hMEciSuQd9y46xRuYQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <CALgEz7qWEicXk5SQAbYuoiK-7PEeq-HRAJ59Gwt=kVzjKL9RTw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 9:19 PM, Balaji Venkataraman wrote:
> My question is whether there is a way to include the full path to the .dll
> while creating the .exe - much like how cmake "link_directories" or
> "target_link_libraries" allows you to - for e.g. on Linux (an ldd on the
> executable file shows the full path to the .so file and thus
> precludes the need to explicitly set LD_LIBRARY_PATH). While this is not a
> cmake question (or a cmake mailing list) if you have experience solving
> this problem using cmake, would appreciate those insights as well.
I found this while looking for cygwin RPATH:
the lack of RPATH support on Windows/Cygwin is the reason?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple