This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Patch for shutdown
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 10:18:20 +0200
- Subject: Re: Patch for shutdown
- References: <CAKf2h5QYs69d8RL647Fysji=fFCrEsg2HOMNenkjjcfd0fTJ6g at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130521094222 dot GF2406 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <CAKf2h5RZz1Uxv1g_yhuqPjk04Dp8-cx5xZ0SnOYEurgf5Vfkjg at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130521160510 dot GO2406 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <CAKf2h5RfQ-V+ABvUPiLOnx97MW2rdTemW+QuuxQhkSQYO59rGg at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On May 21 22:00, Frank Fesevur wrote:
> 2013/5/21 Corinna Vinschen:
> > Uhm... I would prefer if we had the cygwin-specific tools in a single
> > repository, if it's not asked too much. I'm sure we could add git
> > access as well, if it's not already available.
> I can continue to use CVS, no problem. No need to use git, just for
> the sake of git ;-)
> But I guess then I'll need write access or you must still review and
> commit the patches I write.
Write access is easy:
Use "cygwin-apps" as project, corinna at vinschen dot de as "email
address of person who approved request".
After that, checking out the project is done using
$ cvs -d :ext:<your login>@sourceware.org:/cvs/cygwin-apps co shutdown
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple