This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: CppUTest generated executables hangs after cygwin auto-update
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 11:34:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: CppUTest generated executables hangs after cygwin auto-update
- References: <519DDD82 dot 7070109 at trackitsystems dot de>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On May 23 11:12, Ralf Glaser, track IT wrote:
> Since last cygwin update executables generated by the unit testing
> framework CppUTest hang on execution. Same behaviour for CppUTest
> V2.3 and V3.4.
> Downgrading base->cygwin from 1.18.1 to 1.17.1 fixes the problem.
Any chance you could try to find out which of the Cygwin DLL snapshots
from http://cygwin.com/snapshots/ introduced the problem? This must
occur somewhere between the 2012-11-23 and the 2013-04-09 snapshots.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple