This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: CppUTest generated executables hangs after cygwin auto-update
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 11:03:19 -0400
- Subject: Re: CppUTest generated executables hangs after cygwin auto-update
- References: <519E0450 dot 60704 at trackitsystems dot de> <20130523122928 dot GA23537 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 02:29:28PM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>On May 23 13:58, Ralf Glaser, track IT wrote:
>> when i replace the original cygwin DLL (which was installed with
>> cygwin-1.7.17) with the snapshot from 2012-11-23 the problem is
>> already there.
>> Maybe just replacing the DLL is not what you had in mind?
>That was all, yes. Did you test the 2012-10-16 DLL, too, by any chance?
As long as we're testing snapshots, how about testing the latest one?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple