This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: luatex font path problem
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 11:10:39 -0400
- Subject: Re: luatex font path problem
- References: <517D54B8 dot 1060109 at gmail dot com> <517EA41F dot 3040404 at cornell dot edu> <517F3170 dot 3080107 at gmail dot com> <518977B4 dot 1010803 at cornell dot edu> <519A94E0 dot 5040808 at cornell dot edu> <519D792F dot 2030402 at gmail dot com>
On 5/22/2013 10:04 PM, Arthur Tu wrote:
I have confirmed that bug was fixed, and reported that to the list earlier.
I never saw that report, and I can't find it in the list archives. Did
it say something about a zlib problem? I'm confused by your most recent
message in which you say you had to revert zlib to an earlier version.
What's that about?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple