This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: CppUTest generated executables hangs after cygwin auto-update
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 17:13:05 +0200
- Subject: Re: CppUTest generated executables hangs after cygwin auto-update
- References: <519E0450 dot 60704 at trackitsystems dot de> <20130523122928 dot GA23537 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20130523150319 dot GB7647 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On May 23 11:03, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 02:29:28PM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >On May 23 13:58, Ralf Glaser, track IT wrote:
> >> Corinna,
> >> when i replace the original cygwin DLL (which was installed with
> >> cygwin-1.7.17) with the snapshot from 2012-11-23 the problem is
> >> already there.
> >> Maybe just replacing the DLL is not what you had in mind?
> >That was all, yes. Did you test the 2012-10-16 DLL, too, by any chance?
> As long as we're testing snapshots, how about testing the latest one?
See the last paragraph in my latest reply.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple