This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Including full path to shared library in the executable file
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 12:15:13 -0400
- Subject: Re: Including full path to shared library in the executable file
- References: <CALgEz7rPZLJmg6nBacALfvdhkRUT5st+hMEciSuQd9y46xRuYQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <CALgEz7qWEicXk5SQAbYuoiK-7PEeq-HRAJ59Gwt=kVzjKL9RTw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CALgEz7p9EUX5XevA6mGk9c6JN_x0u0Jb1Cswi9-J20TDKvey=Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130522084711 dot GU2406 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20130522145813 dot GC8150 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <20130522152450 dot GA22259 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <519D8889 dot 5070206 at cygwin dot com> <20130523090154 dot GF22259 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <CAAeCd-N8rWNUU3wrLahqtHmA9w7qzkA4ODQuusR9j-R3WuG16Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130523151422 dot GK22259 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 5/23/2013 11:14 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On May 23 10:46, Robert Pendell wrote:
On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 5:01 AM, Corinna Vinschen <> wrote:
On May 22 23:10, Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
On 5/22/2013 11:24 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On May 22 10:58, Christopher Faylor wrote:
So, maybe *next* Thursday then?
Alas, I still have no cat...
Can someone *please* donate a cat for Corinna?
Oh, please, no!
*Mails a litter of kittens to Corinna*
Oh no! Another orphaned package...
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple