This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: luatex font path problem
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 15:52:12 -0400
- Subject: Re: luatex font path problem
- References: <517D54B8 dot 1060109 at gmail dot com> <517EA41F dot 3040404 at cornell dot edu> <517F3170 dot 3080107 at gmail dot com> <518977B4 dot 1010803 at cornell dot edu> <519A94E0 dot 5040808 at cornell dot edu> <519D792F dot 2030402 at gmail dot com> <519E316F dot 30301 at cornell dot edu> <519E597D dot 8050800 at gmail dot com>
On 5/23/2013 2:01 PM, Arthur Tu wrote:
I did send a confirm message to the list on 5.8 and my thunderbird
cached that message. I don't understand why it's not in the list.
The latest version of zlib in the "current" label, is 126.96.36.199. However,
lualatex used some component compiled with zlib ver188.8.131.52, so I have to
reverted zlib to that version.
That's annoying. It turns out that luatex checks the zlib version and
aborts if it's not the same version with which luatex was compiled. A
google search turns up many complaints about this. So I either have to
rebuild the TeX Live binaries every time zlib is updated, or else users
have to downgrade zlib, as you did.
I think I won't bother rebuilding the binaries right now, since TeX Live
2013 is probably going to be released within a month or so anyway.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple