This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH] Do not confuse MinGW/MSYS users with talking about Cygwin when rebasing
- From: Sebastian Schuberth <sschuberth at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 22:41:25 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Do not confuse MinGW/MSYS users with talking about Cygwin when rebasing
- Newsgroups: gmane.os.cygwin
- References: <51821E4A dot 8000706 at gmail dot com>
On 02.05.2013 10:05, Sebastian Schuberth wrote:
here's a small patch against the rebase 4.4.0-1 package to the rebaseall / peflagsall scripts that avoid talking about "cygwin" when running under MSYS / MinGW to not confuse the user.
Any comments on the patch?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple