This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: luatex font path problem
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 08:33:29 -0400
- Subject: Re: luatex font path problem
- References: <517D54B8 dot 1060109 at gmail dot com> <517EA41F dot 3040404 at cornell dot edu> <517F3170 dot 3080107 at gmail dot com> <518977B4 dot 1010803 at cornell dot edu> <519A94E0 dot 5040808 at cornell dot edu> <519D792F dot 2030402 at gmail dot com> <519E316F dot 30301 at cornell dot edu> <519E597D dot 8050800 at gmail dot com> <519E736C dot 903 at cornell dot edu> <519EEB53 dot 2080908 at gmail dot com>
On 5/24/2013 12:23 AM, Arthur Tu wrote:
Is the check of zlib version essential?
I googled a fix that remove zlib version in gentoo.
However, according to the zlib changelog(http://zlib.net/ChangeLog.txt),
the release with a major version change, such as 1.2.7->1.2.8, was not
so often. So I am fine with downgrading zlib manually, considering the
I'm not comfortable removing the version test, since I don't know the
reason for it. As you say, the low frequency of zlib updates makes this
a minor issue.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple