This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Boost version number query
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 21:55:23 +0100
- Subject: Re: Boost version number query
- References: <519E5549 dot 1070309 at tiscali dot co dot uk> <519FDD90 dot 8090708 at users dot sourceforge dot net>
On 24/05/13 22:37, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
On 2013-05-23 12:43, David Stacey wrote:
There appears to be some inconsistency regarding the version of boost:
For the 'boost' package itself, 1.53.0 is current, with 1.50.0 marked as
FWIW, the 'boost' package contains only the sources.
Ah, that explains it. Thanks for clarifying that.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple