This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem importing numpy in python 2.7.3
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: jose milovich <josem11 at yahoo dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 07:59:25 +0200
- Subject: Re: Problem importing numpy in python 2.7.3
- References: <1369415587 dot 34434 dot YahooMailNeo at web161203 dot mail dot bf1 dot yahoo dot com> <519FA977 dot 9060704 at gmail dot com> <1369535301 dot 95773 dot YahooMailNeo at web161203 dot mail dot bf1 dot yahoo dot com>
Il 5/26/2013 4:28 AM, jose milovich ha scritto:
Thanks for your answer, I had accidentally removed /usr/lib/lapack from my path and it could not be find.
Thanks again. It is working right now
Jose L. Milovich
Nice to know.
Please always answer copying the mailing list, so that the next
guy with the same problem find the answer.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple