This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Please test latest snapshot
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 13:21:46 +0200
- Subject: Please test latest snapshot
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
I'd like to create a 1.7.19 Cygwin package soon. It doesn't fix all
problems introduced in 1.7.18, but it should fix at least some of
them and, hopefully, don't make anything worse. The SIGUSR1 problem
reported a few weeks ago is not yet fixed, though.
So I'd like to ask you to give the 2013-05-24 snapshot DLL from
http://cygwin.com/snapshots/ a try. Here's a quick list of what has
- Drop support for Windows 2000 and Windows XP pre-SP3.
- Add support for creating native symlinks (CYGWIN=winsymlinks:native or
- Add support for the AFS filesystem.
- New APIs: __b64_ntop, __b64_pton, arc4random, arc4random_addrandom,
arc4random_buf, arc4random_stir, arc4random_uniform.
- getgrouplist now always creates a group list, even if it's empty.
- In fork, call CreateProcessW with the same command line as the parent
process. This seems to make sure the stack is created in the same
memory location as in the parent.
- Fix a build problem resulting in Cygwin functions picking up the wrong
- Some more fixes to signal handling.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple