This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: perl-Text-CSV-1.21-1
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 20:40:57 +0100
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: perl-Text-CSV-1.21-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Version 1.21-1 of perl-Text-CSV has been uploaded.
Text::CSV provides facilities for the composition and decomposition of
comma-separated values using Text::CSV_XS or its pure Perl version.
An instance of the Text::CSV class can combine fields into a CSV string
and parse a CSV string into fields.
The module accepts either strings or files as input and can utilize any
user-specified characters as delimiters, separators, and escapes so it
is perhaps better called ASV (anything separated values) rather than
1.21 Mon Dec 27 12:35:35 2010
- updated the compatibility for Text::CSV_XS version 0.80
* added getline_all() and getaline_hr_all()
* added missing test file
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the
cygwin mailing list at: cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com .
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list,
look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this
message. Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that
is available starting at this URL.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple