This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gnutls: use ca-certificates
- From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <dr dot volker dot zell at oracle dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 14:17:57 +0200
- Subject: Re: gnutls: use ca-certificates
- References: <51A44622 dot 9060200 at users dot sourceforge dot net>
>>>>> Yaakov writes:
> Dr. Volker,
> It has been brought to my attention that gnutls does not seem to be configured
> to use ca-certificates by default. This can be enabled by adding
> --with-default-trust-store-file=/usr/ssl/certs/ca-bundle.crt to configure flags
> and ca-certificates to libgnutls28_REQUIRES.
Done for 32 und 64bit versions. By the way can we have a 64bit version of libp11-kit ?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple