This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Error on update, cygutils.sh exit code 127
- From: rkm519 <rkm519 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 09:01:35 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Error on update, cygutils.sh exit code 127
- References: <CAPJ9Yc-9yEwtZ3XU8+8DM15E06NX-BvcKFv3dF=e1AN5WyWcmA at mail dot gmail dot com>
After checking /var/log/setup.log.full I saw the issue was related to missing
packages. I worked around them by selecting two additional items to be
installed as part of the base installation. In the X11 section select
desktop-file-utils and shared-mime-info. This will trigger a few additional
packages to be installed and I allowed the installer to do and the
installation will be successful.
View this message in context: http://cygwin.1069669.n5.nabble.com/Error-on-update-cygutils-sh-exit-code-127-tp98727p98955.html
Sent from the Cygwin list mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple