This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Shadowcopy volume block devices
- From: Micky <mickylmartin at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 11:14:38 +0500
- Subject: Re: Shadowcopy volume block devices
- References: <CAKAA-nncyH+D0RXDQ1KF6xkxSKGPrhodp7tDJTBJLC2-k3L1Jg at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130528133514 dot GJ5264 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <CAKAA-nkaDnV30NCDVnbZ_J4fr2D-PRkb7qixxfursi0dHKxDfw at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130528153302 dot GL5264 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
> That's not what you wrote in your OP. You wrote "but it doesn't let you
> access the volumes as block devices", which is pretty misleading as far
> as bug reports go.
Sorry for not being clear enough.
> The endless loop problem accessing the device via /proc/sys/... should
> be fixed in CVS now.
Thanks for such an instant fix.
> I created a new developer snapshot. Please give the 2012-05-28 Cygwin
> DLL from http://cygwin.com/snapshots/ a try. I also created a new 64
> bit test release Cygwin package 1.7.19-8 with this patch included.
I am gonna test it out soon and will report back.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple