This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: STC for fork SEGV after dlclose
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 10:02:22 +0200
- Subject: Re: STC for fork SEGV after dlclose
- References: <51A38C2B dot 6060706 at acm dot org> <20130527170723 dot GF28463 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <51A39587 dot 90103 at acm dot org> <20130527193800 dot GA4239 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <51A58EC0 dot 3060400 at acm dot org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On May 28 22:14, David Rothenberger wrote:
> On 5/27/2013 12:38 PM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > Other than that, I'll upload a new 32 bit snapshot and a new 64 bit
> > Cygwin package within the next hour or so. Please give both of them
> > a try.
> The libapr1 test suite passes for both 32 bit and 64 bit with the fixes.
Cool! Thanks for testing! Also, did you check that fork now works
as expected in the dlopen/dlclose case on both platforms?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple