This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Postinstall Script Errors With Exit Code 128
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 12:28:30 -0400
- Subject: Re: Postinstall Script Errors With Exit Code 128
- References: <OFB98AFA0A dot C98BEEC2-ON85257B79 dot 006C2BC1-85257B79 dot 006C532B at LocalDomain> <OF146666CE dot 12B8AAEA-ON85257B7A dot 00581A1E-85257B7A dot 005844B4 at desknetinc dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 5/29/2013 12:04 PM, Paul.Nickerson wrote:
I tried each of your suggestions, and they did not help it install. I also
tried cygcheck again, and it did not run any better. Any other ideas? I'm
at a loss right now.
This list has seen the occasional question about AWS and Cygwin in the past
but AFAIK, no one active on the list is using AWS with Cygwin. My best
suggestion at this point is to consult the Amazon folks to get their
input. The fact that cygcheck doesn't run to completion really points to
an issue outside of Cygwin proper, since cygcheck is a vanilla Windows
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple