This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: STC for fork SEGV after dlclose
- From: David Rothenberger <daveroth at acm dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 09:49:08 -0700
- Subject: Re: STC for fork SEGV after dlclose
- References: <51A38C2B dot 6060706 at acm dot org> <20130527170723 dot GF28463 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <51A39587 dot 90103 at acm dot org> <20130527193800 dot GA4239 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <51A58EC0 dot 3060400 at acm dot org> <20130529080222 dot GC31309 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On May 28 22:14, David Rothenberger wrote:
>> On 5/27/2013 12:38 PM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>>> Other than that, I'll upload a new 32 bit snapshot and a new 64 bit
>>> Cygwin package within the next hour or so. Please give both of them
>>> a try.
>> The libapr1 test suite passes for both 32 bit and 64 bit with the fixes.
> Cool! Thanks for testing! Also, did you check that fork now works
> as expected in the dlopen/dlclose case on both platforms?
I hadn't (I figured you probably did) but I just retested by STC and it
passes on both platforms.
David Rothenberger spammer? -> firstname.lastname@example.org
GPG/PGP: 0x7F67E734, C233 365A 25EF 2C5F C8E1 43DF B44F BA26 7F67 E734
A programming language named after a man who would turn over
in his grave if he knew about it.
-- Datamation, January 15, 1984
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple