This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: STC for fork SEGV after dlclose
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 18:59:58 +0200
- Subject: Re: STC for fork SEGV after dlclose
- References: <51A38C2B dot 6060706 at acm dot org> <20130527170723 dot GF28463 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <51A39587 dot 90103 at acm dot org> <20130527193800 dot GA4239 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <51A58EC0 dot 3060400 at acm dot org> <20130529080222 dot GC31309 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <51A63184 dot 5010604 at acm dot org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On May 29 09:49, David Rothenberger wrote:
> Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > On May 28 22:14, David Rothenberger wrote:
> >> On 5/27/2013 12:38 PM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >>> Other than that, I'll upload a new 32 bit snapshot and a new 64 bit
> >>> Cygwin package within the next hour or so. Please give both of them
> >>> a try.
> >> The libapr1 test suite passes for both 32 bit and 64 bit with the fixes.
> >> Thanks!
> > Cool! Thanks for testing! Also, did you check that fork now works
> > as expected in the dlopen/dlclose case on both platforms?
> I hadn't (I figured you probably did) but I just retested by STC and it
> passes on both platforms.
Thanks for testing.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple