This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: regression in subversion with 1.7.18 (and .19)
- From: David Boyce <dsb at boyski dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 18:43:29 -0700
- Subject: Re: regression in subversion with 1.7.18 (and .19)
- References: <CACUHbYOt3CrAh6h+xkkYCXbLzvfLFtkc=juONu8j__AVn-saeA at mail dot gmail dot com> <51A3E069 dot 4010209 at acm dot org> <51A66732 dot 3080103 at acm dot org>
On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 1:38 PM, David Rothenberger <email@example.com> wrote:
> I think the recently release subversion-1.7.9-2 package will fix your
> problem. It does not fix all uses of UNC paths, especially those passed
> on the command line (e.g., "svn status //server/share" or "svn export
> //server/share") because those require teaching libapr1 about UNC paths,
> which I haven't done (yet?).
> Still, I think it will support your use case of the config directory on
> a UNC share.
> Please give it a shot and let me know.
My local test case now works perfectly. Thanks!
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple