This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gdb aborts after setting "throw" catchpoint
- From: Noel Grandin <noelgrandin at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 08:37:28 +0200
- Subject: Re: gdb aborts after setting "throw" catchpoint
- References: <51A671E4 dot 8010306 at cs dot utoronto dot ca>
On 2013-05-29 23:23, Ryan Johnson wrote:
GNU gdb (GDB) 126.96.36.19930408-cvs (cygwin-special)
Reading symbols from /home/Ryan/experiments/a.exe...done.
(gdb) catch throw
Catchpoint 1 (throw)
That was a mistake in the documentation, they didn't actually get around
to implementing it.
They have since rectified that mistake, but it's only going to be in
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple