This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Attn: Yaakov [Was: Re: cygutils Postinstall Script Errors With Exit Code 128]
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 11:08:31 +0200
- Subject: Re: Attn: Yaakov [Was: Re: cygutils Postinstall Script Errors With Exit Code 128]
- References: <CAHiT=DFj=y4PS5d_mj0erWpB-uCieE+KWh3T=J4wnuSOij5hJA at mail dot gmail dot com> <51A684AA dot 2060904 at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm> <51A6948B dot 3000807 at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On May 29 18:51, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> But now that you mention it, is cygutils *supposed* to be in Base?
> It is marked category: Utils, but seems to be pulled into Base only
> because of cygwin-doc (which *is* in Base, oddly enough; shouldn't
> it just be Doc?) listing it as a dependency.
That sounds strange. Was cygwin-doc always in Base? It contains the
cygwin docs and basic man pages but that doesn't really qualify for the
Also, why does cygwin-doc depend on cygutils at all? It only contains
info and man pages, so the deps should be coreutils and man, but nothing
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple