Re: sqlite3: bug with monotone

On 5/30/2013 04:27, Achim Gratz wrote:
Yaakov (Cygwin/X <yselkowitz <at> users.sourceforge.net> writes:
This was working properly with my 3.7.15.2 x64 package, as well as with
a self-built 3.7.17.  I don't know if it's a question of configuration
options or a bug in that version.  Here's how I have built sqlite3:

You are defining "SQLITE_OS_UNIX" which introduces known interoperability
problems with accesses from the windows side.

Thoroughly explained here:

	http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11007024/

I don't see a way out of this trap, where either native Windows loses out to Cygwin or vice versa, until Cygwin provides some way to request mandatory locks on a per-process or per-subtree basis.

My only choice until then is which constituency to annoy. Currently, I'm choosing to annoy the smaller of the two.