This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: sqlite3: bug with monotone
- From: Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>
- To: Cygwin-L <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 11:02:39 -0600
- Subject: Re: sqlite3: bug with monotone
- References: <51A6B6EB dot 6050309 at users dot sourceforge dot net> <loom dot 20130530T122354-144 at post dot gmane dot org>
On 5/30/2013 04:27, Achim Gratz wrote:
Yaakov (Cygwin/X <yselkowitz <at> users.sourceforge.net> writes:
This was working properly with my 188.8.131.52 x64 package, as well as with
a self-built 3.7.17. I don't know if it's a question of configuration
options or a bug in that version. Here's how I have built sqlite3:
You are defining "SQLITE_OS_UNIX" which introduces known interoperability
problems with accesses from the windows side.
Thoroughly explained here:
I don't see a way out of this trap, where either native Windows loses
out to Cygwin or vice versa, until Cygwin provides some way to request
mandatory locks on a per-process or per-subtree basis.
My only choice until then is which constituency to annoy. Currently,
I'm choosing to annoy the smaller of the two.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple