This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: how to drop administrator privileges?
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 21:58:15 -0400
- Subject: Re: how to drop administrator privileges?
- References: <878vhiz0zw dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <4F99BF0F dot 9050807 at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm> <8762cl67ym dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <loom dot 20120427T093249-85 at post dot gmane dot org> <20120427082014 dot GL25385 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <4F9AB06E dot 3070505 at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm> <loom dot 20130529T141543-347 at post dot gmane dot org>
On 5/29/2013 8:18 AM, Achim Gratz wrote:
Sorry for this blast from the past, but cygutils have been updated a few
times and I still get the same error... has the patch not been applied or is
there something else that needs fixing?
No, thanks for the reminder. I completely dropped the ball on this one.
The patch is now in CVS so it will be in the next release, which should
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple