This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: sqlite3: bug with monotone
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 23:23:44 -0500
- Subject: Re: sqlite3: bug with monotone
- References: <51A6B6EB dot 6050309 at users dot sourceforge dot net> <loom dot 20130530T122354-144 at post dot gmane dot org>
On 2013-05-30 05:27, Achim Gratz wrote:
Yaakov (Cygwin/X <yselkowitz <at> users.sourceforge.net> writes:
This was working properly with my 220.127.116.11 x64 package, as well as with
a self-built 3.7.17. I don't know if it's a question of configuration
options or a bug in that version. Here's how I have built sqlite3:
You are defining "SQLITE_OS_UNIX" which introduces known interoperability
problems with accesses from the windows side. What happens with your
monotone problem when you drop that definition? If monotone tries to use a
temporary table, this would perhaps explain the error.
Indeed, it does, thanks for the tip. This got me looking at your post
from a previous thread, where you mention the configuration option for
this. I can confirm that -DSQLITE_TEMP_STORE=2 is enough to fix
monotone on its own.
I have updated my build accordingly, plus added two more configuration
options, and a patch for the manpage, from Fedora. Can *this* get into
the distro package?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple