This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: sqlite3: bug with monotone
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 16:10:59 -0500
- Subject: Re: sqlite3: bug with monotone
- References: <51A6B6EB dot 6050309 at users dot sourceforge dot net> <loom dot 20130530T122354-144 at post dot gmane dot org> <51A825D0 dot 8040304 at users dot sourceforge dot net> <51A8EFAF dot 4030104 at etr-usa dot com>
On 2013-05-31 13:45, Warren Young wrote:
On 5/30/2013 22:23, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
I can confirm that -DSQLITE_TEMP_STORE=2 is enough to fix
monotone on its own.
I have updated my build accordingly, plus added two more configuration
options, and a patch for the manpage, from Fedora. Can *this* get into
the distro package?
I don't see any serious problems from changing that build option. It
doubtless would prevent 32-bit Cygwin SQLite from accessing gigabyte+
DBs, but those needing to do such things can a) set the pragma to
restore previous behavior; b) switch to Cygwin 64; or c) switch to
Shouldn't this only limit the size of temp tables? How often would
those be that large?
As for the rest of it, are you proposing that I adopt your Ports version
of SQLite, replacing what I have? Does yours include the Unix mode /tmp
patch I mentioned?
You may if you wish; the /tmp patch is there now, alongside the
aforementioned manpage patch and other enabled options.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple