Re: python 2.7 module binascii not found

On 2013-06-01 09:41, Omar Balbuena wrote:
I do have zlib installed and I have the same problem.

zlib                      1.2.8-1              OK
zlib-devel                1.2.8-1              OK
Empty package zlib0
zlib0                     1.2.8-1              OK

zlib0 must NOT be empty; that is the package containing the actual DLL. Something must have happened when you downloaded it. Please try deleting these packages from your download cache, then rerun setup.exe, choose the Install from Internet option, then toggle the Reinstall option for zlib0.

Yaakov