This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: SQLite temporary path creation broken in latest stable release
- From: Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>
- To: Cygwin-L <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 08:04:56 -0600
- Subject: Re: SQLite temporary path creation broken in latest stable release
- References: <51B52B51 dot 50203 at dancol dot org> <51B6272F dot 8010001 at etr-usa dot com> <51B63566 dot 3000307 at dancol dot org> <51B63846 dot 20904 at etr-usa dot com>
On 6/10/2013 14:34, Warren Young wrote:
There's only 140 kSLOC in SQLite. Easy.
...of which about 6 kSLOC changed between the releases you're comparing.
I'm not going to plow through a diff that big any time soon.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple