This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ctrl-c to windows program causes mintty to hang [1.7.20 / win7]
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at freemail dot ru>
- To: Frank Fesevur <ffes at users dot sourceforge dot net>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 02:52:54 +0400
- Subject: Re: ctrl-c to windows program causes mintty to hang [1.7.20 / win7]
- References: <CAOh4nmn1LKeSkX6Fu+hijY22wrjSRhS1eGChwvn9K+Q+WybHFQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <467279509 dot 20130609170447 at mtu-net dot ru> <CAKf2h5TNmQd3JQDp3_tvuB9xTz-z6XY5feoZB9-hr9QLMa_z9Q at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: Andrey Repin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Greetings, Frank Fesevur!
>> 3. Now, if you Ctrl+C, the console hangs.
>> If you let it sit down and think a bit, the iterrupt will be delivered to ping
>> and it get out of the lockup.
>> Going to grab a snapshot and see if it affect anything.
> I ran into the same problem today, grabbed the latest snapshot (8-Jun)
> and that fixes the problem.
Yes, forgot to report back, snapshot didn't lock up.
Andrey Repin (firstname.lastname@example.org) 12.06.2013, <02:52>
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple