This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: getclip and cygutils and cygcheck
- From: "Nellis, Kenneth" <Kenneth dot Nellis at xerox dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 15:21:09 +0000
- Subject: RE: getclip and cygutils and cygcheck
- References: <0D835E9B9CD07F40A48423F80D3B5A7021C57FB3 at USA7109MB022 dot na dot xerox dot net>
(Several attempts here. Got my address blocked somehow.
Sorry if duplicates appear. Not my day.)
Sorry for the noise...getclip is in cygutils-extra (duh!),
but the cygcheck error is still interesting maybe.
The Cygwin Search page...
...indicates that getclip is in cygutils-1.4.12-1 but I've
$ cygcheck -c cygutils
Cygwin Package Information
Package Version Status
cygutils 1.4.12-2 OK
That explains, maybe, why I don't have getclip anymore since
my recent update:
$ type getclip
-bash: type: getclip: not found
I know things got moved around w.r.t. cygutils recently, but
where is getclip?
Generating cygcheck output, I get an error:
$ cygcheck -svr > cygcheck.out.txt
cygcheck: Wrong architecture. Only ix86 executables supported.
Attached nonetheless: cygcheck.out.txt
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple