This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: getclip and cygutils and cygcheck
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 17:40:17 +0200
- Subject: Re: getclip and cygutils and cygcheck
- References: <0D835E9B9CD07F40A48423F80D3B5A7021C57FB3 at USA7109MB022 dot na dot xerox dot net> <0D835E9B9CD07F40A48423F80D3B5A7021C58055 at USA7109MB022 dot na dot xerox dot net>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jun 12 15:21, Nellis, Kenneth wrote:
> (Several attempts here. Got my address blocked somehow.
> Sorry if duplicates appear. Not my day.)
> Sorry for the noise...getclip is in cygutils-extra (duh!),
> but the cygcheck error is still interesting maybe.
Nothing to worry about. Cygcheck prints that when it finds a non-32 bit
binary, like cyglsa64.dll.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple