This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: getclip and cygutils and cygcheck
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 13:57:05 -0400
- Subject: Re: getclip and cygutils and cygcheck
- References: <0D835E9B9CD07F40A48423F80D3B5A7021C57FB3 at USA7109MB022 dot na dot xerox dot net> <0D835E9B9CD07F40A48423F80D3B5A7021C58055 at USA7109MB022 dot na dot xerox dot net>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 03:21:09PM +0000, Nellis, Kenneth wrote:
>(Several attempts here. Got my address blocked somehow.
You were not blocked. You were using raw email addresses in the body of
your message and not reading the bounce message which apprised you of
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple