This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: SQLite temporary path creation broken in latest stable release
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 20:13:14 +0200
- Subject: Re: SQLite temporary path creation broken in latest stable release
- References: <51B52B51 dot 50203 at dancol dot org> <51B6272F dot 8010001 at etr-usa dot com> <1925072689 dot 20130612041943 at mtu-net dot ru> <51B8AB9F dot 4000602 at etr-usa dot com>
Warren Young writes:
> If true, that's yet another reason to switch to 3.7.17: I removed the
> hack since we're building as SQLITE_OS_UNIX.
I can attest that this solves the problem with temp files, as expected.
I'm sorry, but I haven't been able to do much else with that test
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptations for KORG EX-800 and Poly-800MkII V0.9:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple