This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: SQLite temporary path creation broken in latest stable release
- From: Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>
- To: Cygwin-L <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 13:56:45 -0600
- Subject: Re: SQLite temporary path creation broken in latest stable release
- References: <51B52B51 dot 50203 at dancol dot org> <51B6272F dot 8010001 at etr-usa dot com> <1925072689 dot 20130612041943 at mtu-net dot ru> <51B8AB9F dot 4000602 at etr-usa dot com> <87y5af6vut dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
On 6/12/2013 12:13, Achim Gratz wrote:
Warren Young writes:
If true, that's yet another reason to switch to 3.7.17: I removed the
hack since we're building as SQLITE_OS_UNIX.
I can attest that this solves the problem with temp files, as expected.
Thanks for testing!
I'm sorry, but I haven't been able to do much else with that test
I'm partially waiting to push this test release to curr on your behalf.
I expect that with CYGWIN_SQLITE_LOCKING=posix, you will be able to
stop using your local version of sqlite3.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple