This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: SQLite temporary path creation broken in latest stable release
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 22:25:08 +0200
- Subject: Re: SQLite temporary path creation broken in latest stable release
- References: <51B52B51 dot 50203 at dancol dot org> <51B6272F dot 8010001 at etr-usa dot com> <1925072689 dot 20130612041943 at mtu-net dot ru> <51B8AB9F dot 4000602 at etr-usa dot com> <87y5af6vut dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <51B8D27D dot 5000302 at etr-usa dot com>
Warren Young writes:
> I'm partially waiting to push this test release to curr on your
> behalf. I expect that with CYGWIN_SQLITE_LOCKING=posix, you will be
> able to stop using your local version of sqlite3.
I've actually built a 3.7.17 version that has been sitting around
untested for a while do to other work. I'll replace it with your test
version when I get around to actually do the testing. I don't really
expect any problems, so if you'd rather flip the switch on the test
version sooner, please go ahead.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf Blofeld:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple