This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] [TEST] sqlite3-3.7.17-3
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 22:15:15 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] [TEST] sqlite3-3.7.17-3
- References: <announce dot 51B73B35 dot 7010206 at etr-usa dot com>
On 2013-06-11 09:59, Warren Young wrote:
If you have had problems in the past with SQLite interoperability with
native Windows programs, please test with this new release. You
shouldn't have to do anything to test its interoperability with native
If your interop problems were with other Cygwin programs, then you want
to set the new CYGWIN_SQLITE_LOCKING environment variable to "posix".
(Case doesn't matter.) This will suppress Cygwin SQLite's call to the
new Cygwin API, so it behaves like a stock Unix mode build.
FYI, 3.7.13-3 fixes mtn clone without having to set CYGWIN_SQLITE_LOCKING.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple