This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: [GOLDSTAR] Re: [PATCH] Check for existence of the path before processing '..'
- From: Fedin Pavel <p dot fedin at samsung dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 13:09:33 +0400
- Subject: RE: [GOLDSTAR] Re: [PATCH] Check for existence of the path before processing '..'
- References: <001401ce66a4$bb9029a0$32b07ce0$%fedin at samsung dot com> <20130612174600 dot GA1736 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20130612194436 dot GD1736 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
> FYI, I just uploaded a new 32 bit snapshot, as well as the 64 bit test
> package 1.7.21-2 containing this patch.
> Please give it a try.
I have tested new Cygwin64 using original case, by attempting to rebuild eglibc (ARM-Linux targeted cross-build) from scratch (make clean; make). Works great. Thank you!
Samsung Electronics Research center Russia
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple