This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] [TEST] sqlite3-3.7.17-3
- From: Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>
- To: Cygwin-L <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 08:31:00 -0600
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] [TEST] sqlite3-3.7.17-3
- References: <announce dot 51B73B35 dot 7010206 at etr-usa dot com> <51B93943 dot 5010708 at users dot sourceforge dot net>
On 6/12/2013 21:15, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
On 2013-06-11 09:59, Warren Young wrote:
If you have had problems in the past with SQLite interoperability with
native Windows programs, please test with this new release. You
shouldn't have to do anything to test its interoperability with native
If your interop problems were with other Cygwin programs, then you want
to set the new CYGWIN_SQLITE_LOCKING environment variable to "posix".
(Case doesn't matter.) This will suppress Cygwin SQLite's call to the
new Cygwin API, so it behaves like a stock Unix mode build.
FYI, 3.7.13-3 fixes mtn clone without having to set CYGWIN_SQLITE_LOCKING.
As expected. That's your TEMP_STORE=2 in action.
Without this, I expect you *would* have had to request POSIX locking to
get it to work.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple