This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: [GOLDSTAR] Re: [PATCH] Check for existence of the path before processing '..'
- From: Fedin Pavel <p dot fedin at samsung dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: 'Corinna Vinschen' <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 16:37:54 +0400
- Subject: RE: [GOLDSTAR] Re: [PATCH] Check for existence of the path before processing '..'
- References: <001401ce66a4$bb9029a0$32b07ce0$%fedin at samsung dot com> <20130612174600 dot GA1736 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
How can i contact you in private ? The address specified in messages can be used only within the list, and the server forces me to cc: to the public.
> Btw., Fedin, even if I let this go in under the trivial patch rule, it
> would be very nice if you could fill out the Cygwin copyright
> assignment form http://cygwin.com/assign.txt and send it to the given
> This allows you to provide any length of patch in future.
Samsung Electronics Research center Russia
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple