This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [GOLDSTAR] Re: [PATCH] Check for existence of the path before processing '..'
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 14:53:46 +0200
- Subject: Re: [GOLDSTAR] Re: [PATCH] Check for existence of the path before processing '..'
- References: <001401ce66a4$bb9029a0$32b07ce0$%fedin at samsung dot com> <20130612174600 dot GA1736 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <001d01ce6b57$7d9f4600$78ddd200$%fedin at samsung dot com>
On Jun 17 16:37, Fedin Pavel wrote:
> How can i contact you in private ? The address specified in messages
> can be used only within the list, and the server forces me to cc: to
> the public.
That's deliberate, of course ;)
If it's something which requires privacy you can try the address in my
Cygwin ChangeLog entries. Just if you want to send me your assignment,
it's of no use. You have to send it via snail mail to the address given
in the assign.txt file itself.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple