This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin1.dll hangs since cygwin 1.7.20 (1.7.19)
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 13:04:20 -0400
- Subject: Re: cygwin1.dll hangs since cygwin 1.7.20 (1.7.19)
- References: <e7792e65f5889127849ae8a2c9186507 dot squirrel at webmail dot xs4all dot nl> <03025504b8f3e69121da8ebf52a6a9dc dot squirrel at webmail dot xs4all dot nl>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Jul 07, 2013 at 05:34:16PM +0200, Henri wrote:
>Btw, cygcheck -s still shows on error output:
>cygcheck: Wrong architecture. Only ix86 executables supported. (8 times).
Several people have reported that here and I've noticed it myself. This
report was due to the fact that are several .dll symlinks (?) in /bin
and one 64-bit dll in /bin. These aren't really errors and shouldn't,
IMO, be displayed as if they were.
I've modified cygcheck.exe to report on these conditions inline when
scanning dlls so that it obvious which dll is in question. The new
cygcheck is in the latest snapshot.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple