Re: Mingw build problem for TCL

I have had problems with file permissions myself - in my case editing
a file that is part of a fairly large project may cause build errors
later on, when such a file is copied during the build process, because
the Windows permissions are translated into "-------". It may very
well be that you are dealing with something similar.

Regards,

Arjen