Re: Cannot install qt4 - cygwin 1.7.22-1

On 2013-07-31 10:18, Rhadesan wrote:
I am trying to install qt4 via cygwin installer. I need only very
small subset of qt, such as qmake and qtest framework.

http://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/package-grep.cgi?grep=bin%2Fqmake
http://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/package-grep.cgi?grep=QTest

1) I have selected qt4 4.8.4-2 without source code - in Size column
there is '?' - what does it mean?
[snip]
3) When I have tried to repeat step 1, cygwin installer shows me, that
QT4 has not been installed? How is this possible?

'qt4' is only a source package.

I have tried to download source code via cygwin installer too, then
prepare &compile qt via cygport, but it fails.

You're probably missing prerequisites -- there are many.

Yaakov