This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
config.guess and config.sub older than new Cygwin64
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: Andrey Repin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 17:43:08 -0400
- Subject: config.guess and config.sub older than new Cygwin64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Just a note to those of you using Cygwin64 to build packages. You
will need to most likely replace the config.guess and config.sub files
in those packages with newer ones from
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/config/ because it won't guess your system
Twice now I've seen on config-patches a report submitted because of this.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple