This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bug report: 64-bit cygwin setup crashes under Wine
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 19:09:17 -0400
- Subject: Re: bug report: 64-bit cygwin setup crashes under Wine
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CACC5Q1eGcbCvqxmik+s_9yQgyT9Bz9gqTE_7dhH7t-FVkM_eXg at mail dot gmail dot com> <0C723FEB5B4E5642B25B451BA57E27303EE006FF at S1P5DAG3C dot EXCHPROD dot USA dot NET> <5227A572 dot 5010301 at etr-usa dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Sep 04, 2013 at 03:26:10PM -0600, Warren Young wrote:
>This bug could well be Wine's, rather than Cygwin's.
Wine can always play the "It's not documented to work that way card" but
the bottom line is still that it is not a "platform" that we are interested
in devoting time to.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple