This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: config.guess and config.sub older than new Cygwin64
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 06:34:06 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: config.guess and config.sub older than new Cygwin64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CA+sc5m=2OdnsCHodCK-MTFHojC7DRPns5F=p9C7rm6h8A1ax_Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <5227B0A3 dot 6050104 at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm> <5227D8D4 dot 2090608 at bellsouth dot net>
Robert McBroom <mcforum <at> bellsouth.net> writes:
> > Also, cygport itself ships with an identical copy, and modifying your
> > script to call 'gnuconfigize' during src_compile() will update them as
> > well.
> Incomplete command. Tried
You need to read more carefully.
gnuconfigize != gnuconfigsize
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple