This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: rsync failing to see drive path
- From: Mark Geisert <mark at maxrnd dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 07:02:03 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: rsync failing to see drive path
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5227B700 dot 3030807 at cappella dot us> <5228250D dot 5070908 at cappella dot us>
> >> $ rsync --dry-run --delete -uvxhir "/cydrive/m/Music Converted"
> >> /cygdrive/G/
> >> sending incremental file list
> >> rsync: change_dir "/cydrive/m" failed: No such file or directory (2)
> $ rsync --dry-run --delete -uvxhir /cydrive/m/Music\ Converted /cygdrive/G/
> sending incremental file list
> rsync: change_dir "/cydrive/m" failed: No such file or directory (2)
I see "cygdrive" misspelled as "cydrive" in a couple places. What happens
when that's corrected?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple