This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Gold star request - Re: rsync failing to see drive path
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 10:29:24 -0400
- Subject: Gold star request - Re: rsync failing to see drive path
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5227B700 dot 3030807 at cappella dot us> <5228250D dot 5070908 at cappella dot us> <loom dot 20130905T085907-956 at post dot gmane dot org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Sep 05, 2013 at 07:02:03AM +0000, Mark Geisert wrote:
>> >> $ rsync --dry-run --delete -uvxhir "/cydrive/m/Music Converted"
>> >> /cygdrive/G/
>> >> sending incremental file list
>> >> rsync: change_dir "/cydrive/m" failed: No such file or directory (2)
>> $ rsync --dry-run --delete -uvxhir /cydrive/m/Music\ Converted /cygdrive/G/
>> sending incremental file list
>> rsync: change_dir "/cydrive/m" failed: No such file or directory (2)
>I see "cygdrive" misspelled as "cydrive" in a couple places. What happens
>when that's corrected?
Sheesh. I should have caught that!
Can we get a gold star for Mark for being observant?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple